90 Day Fiance's Jorge Nava Just Shared Big News

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Congratulations are in store for Jorge Nava and his girlfriend! The 90 Day Fiancé star announced his partner of nearly a year gave birth to their first child together. Jorge shared a sweet message alongside a photo of the new parents and their little bundle of joy.

"There's no Love that can match what I have for my family," the reality star gushed via Instagram on April 7, 2021. "I Love them more than anything in this world." In the snapshot, Jorge leaned in to give his brunette beauty a kiss on the forehead as their newborn rested on her chest. Unfortunately, Jorge has yet to reveal the gender or name of his little one.

Jorge's fans were obviously thrilled for the new dad, and his Instagram followers didn't hold back when sending their best wishes his way. "Omg Congratulations Jorge," one user wrote in the post's comments section, while another echoed, "You always deserved this! Congratulations to the both of you!" A third chimed in, gushing, "Congrats you've come a longgggg way."

There's no doubt this is a full-circle moment for Jorge, who was heartbroken after rumors circulated that his ex-wife, Anfisa Arkhipchenko, cheated on him while he was in prison. Prior to his release, Jorge told TMZ that Anfisa "abandoned him while he's been doing time, and ran off to be with another guy."

Fortunately, Jorge found his happily ever after.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7XCpKCsr5mbwW%2BvzqZmbG9nZn54e5hpZJ2ZqWKzqq3NnJysZZqkv6ixjKeYr5ldn8K0wIysn5qqlZl6o7XGZqWer6Nk